Attention!! Calling All Volunteers:
CoThinkk is seeking 25 English and/or Bilingual Millennial & Y Generation volunteers with experience creating short videos using smartphones and/or videography devices to assist in a mini-workshop on September 10th from 10:00am-4:30pm.
CoThinkk is also seeking English and/or Bilingual volunteers with experience with writing, communications, and editing experience to assist in the same mini-workshop on September 10th from 10:00am-4:30pm.
The Videographer & Writer/Communication Volunteer(s) primary goals are to assist CoThinkk at one mini-grantwriting workshop in Asheville on September 10th by working in teams to assist individuals/organizations with submitting video applications for the CoThinkk 2016 grants application process. This will include assisting workshop participants with articulating ideas, capturing them on video, and assistance with uploading them onto the submittable platform. CoThinkk will conduct a 1-hour conference call to answer any questions/concerns and provide instructions.
The Team will also need additional assistance from 4 of the 25 volunteers from this training to assist in a final video prep process for 4 selected leadership awardees that will be highlighted at our big event on October 22nd.
CoThinkk is a “giving circle” that uses our collective time, talent, and treasure towards investment strategies that address education, economic mobility/opportunity, and leadership development towards impacting some of the most critical social issues facing African-American & Latinx communities in Asheville and Western NC.
Description of Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing video proposals and have access to a smart phone with video capability;
- Assist workshop participants to clearly articulate well-defined video talking points and uploading video to the application portal;
- Participate in a one-hour orientation conference call with CoThinkk leadership team.
- Experience using a smart phone or video equipment to make video’s and create messages; or
- Experience writing/editing and communications; and
- Passion and commitment for helping communities articulate their work and dreams
Please contact Tracey Greene-Washington at cothinkk@gmail. com if interested. For additional information visit our website at cothinkk.org